Monday, August 25, 2008

Long Overdue

I had dinner with Country Girl and Fly Boy on Saturday night. It was, as the title suggests, long overdue. I had not seen either of them since my "coming out dinner" in November, and by coincidence, we chose the same restaurant.

We had a nice visit and they are both doing well. Fly Boy will be moving out of the area soon, and it will be interesting to see how Country Girl takes it. She got very emotional when it was time to part ways after dinner, even though she knows she'll see him again before he leaves, and I should as well, as I told him I would make good on my November promise to go to the bar with him.

Also had the chance to meet her latest gay friend, a kid from her work I've been hearing about all summer. He seems like a decent guy. We were all joking about how she seems to attract us, and we really don't know why.

It was a nice evening and great to catch up.

Now I need to make a point to see MBA Man, as I have not seen him since mid-February.

No comments: