Friday, December 19, 2008

Quick Update

A few quick points for any readers I might still have who wonder what I've been up to.

-It's the holidays, and I still haven't done any shopping!
-I hate Comcast this week, our internet connection is possessed!
-I don't have a job yet, boo!
-I do have an internship of sorts helping some high school friends with their nonprofit foundation.
-Working on grad school applications.

Nothing decidedly "gay" going on in my life at the moment...no coming outs or anything, so this blog has suffered a bit. Both my blogs have really, I'm in a bit of a writing funk.

1 comment:

Aek said...

Hi! :D It's good to see a post from you again. Being in a writing funk sucks, but I hope you manage out of it!

Good luck with the internet, and the job search, and have a happy holiday!!